Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What the Hell am I Doing Sick?





















Want to know what really sucks? Being pregnant and unable to take anything! My throat hurts, my nose is stuffy, I'm sneezing and coughing... I have been informed that I can take Tylenol if a fever develops. That's soooo not helpful. Now why is it when I am so tired, my body is physically exhausted, I can't sleep? WTH? Doesn't it realize if I got some sleep, I just might feel better? I decided its the weather's fault. First its nice and warm and sunny, then its cold and rainy, then its rainy and warm, then cold and sunny and supposedly tomorrow, hot and sunny again. If the weather was a person, it would be a multiple personality.

Well that's my complaint for the day, I'm too tired to think of anything else. For more creative posts, see the Blue Monkey Butt sisters.

13 comments:

shortmama said...

I am going through the exact same thing....except Im not pregnant. But Im with ya on the allergies and so tired that you cant sleep!

Anonymous said...

Oh god, that is what I dread most about being pregnant. Forget birth (well, supress it), forget being fat, forget any of that, not being able to take drugs when I'm sick???? Torture! I am SUCH a baby about being sick! And then all through breastfeeding...*shudder* And I've totally been there with the too tired to sleep. No fun. No fun at all. :-(

Hope you feel better soon!!!!!

Pam said...

Yeah...the not sleeping stinks! And the torture of no drugs on top of it...yeah...altho I lived on benedryl when I was pregnant!

Stacy said...

I'm thinking Mother Nature has multiple personality disorder! We've had the same kind of weather! Sorry you're so sick and it soooo sucks not to be able to take anything! I hope you get some sleep soon!

Thanks for joining us this week!

Keely said...

Ugh, that sucks. I hated that part of being pregnant. Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

blessyour heart.. you can't take benadryl or anything?? hot tea with honey should help at least..

Elle said...

That sucks! It's awful being sick and pregnant. Just not fair. Hope you feel better soon and thanks for joining us for WTHW!

Macey said...

Oh, this sucks. I remember when I was pregnant with my second...I had a cold from HELL. I couldn't take squat and I couldn't sleep! It was bad. I cried.

Claudya Martinez said...

Ask if you can take Benadryl. When I was pregnant I was told I could take it and it helps you sleep. Feel better.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you poor thing. Try and get some rest! I know, easier said than done.

Feel better soon!

ScoMan said...

I'm blaming daylight savings for my tiredness and not feeling well.

It might be 4 weeks since we changed the clocks, but I don't care. I need to blame something.

Anne said...

I remember those days and that is the worst! I hope you are feeling better soon and are able to get some sleep.

Tracie said...

I hope you feel better soon. I remember how miserable it was to be pregnant and sick.