(This is where I get lazy and don't want to think of something original to write and you get to have all your nosy questions answered.) LOL
Five Question Friday!
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but you can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
Not really. All the things that I want to do but can't are being held up by pregnancy, children, marriage, money, etc. etc.
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
I'd go out for a really nice lunch with the kids in Ruby Tuesday or something. Then we'd hit the bookstore. (I know, I sooo live on the wild side.)
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?I always loved the swings. I still do but personally I can't swing as high or fast anymore because I get dizzy. It's very annoying.
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
Definitely a hearty breakfast. I don't have much of a sweet tooth. As a matter of fact, I find it difficult to eat sweets at all before lunch. My favorite breakfast is eggs, bacon, home fries, bagels and orange juice.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
This is a tough one. I really wouldn't consider myself either. In our house it's really a combination of my husband and I that keep the house neat. I can't stand the dirt and he can't stand the clutter. It's a miracle we have anything really. I don't function well when everything is a mess but at the same time I hate to clean. It's a dilemma.
Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!