Saturday, May 8, 2010

Award and Getting to Know you.....




I got an award!!!! Thank you Mrs M!






So as usual these awards have rules. I try to play along when I can. (or at least when it's convenient.) This one asks that I share 7 things about myself. So I stole some questions from






















1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day?

Well my favorite was when my sisters took my mother and I out for lunch. It is always cool to me that my sisters go out of their way to wish me a Happy Mother's Day . (BTW Thanks Paloma for the chocolate covered strawberries which I got yesterday since I won't see her on Mother's Day.) See, aren't they cool?

2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?

No, I've never been pulled over for speeding. Maybe I'm too fast for the radar guns to catch. No, that's probably not it.

3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?

My high school letter sweater. (Track captain, thank you very much.)

4. Do you whiten your teeth?

Only if whitening toothpaste counts.

5. Underwear or panties...What do you call your unmentionables?

Panties, although I don't usually go around discussing them. Hence, the un in unmentionables.

6. If you could go on vacation right now, today...where would you go?

I assume this means I have an unlimited budget as well. In which case, a western caribbean cruise of at least a week. or two. okay twist my arm, three.

7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?

No. Sometime the occasional F bomb is necessary to express a point. Having said that I don't think I would regularly read someone who was F this and Mother effing that every other word. That would be annoying.

8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be?

My cell phone. People could just call my house phone, or email me.



So now I have to pass on this award to some other bloggers. Since Mother's Day is tomorrow I decided to pass it on to some mom bloggers who have been having a tough time. After all don't presents make everyone feel better?

The Unknown Mami
Lucy the Valiant
Mama-Face

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

6 comments:

Macey said...

I call my undies undies. Or unders. That's all.
Have a wonderful Mother's day!

ScoMan said...

Congrats on the award.

The answer to number five made me laugh. And number six. And number two.

Teehee... "number two"

palomita said...

I MADE THE BLOG woohoo! and your cell phone? really? i could never!

Liz Mays said...

I totally forgot letter sweaters even existed!!! LOL

Congratulations!

shortmama said...

Until 2 years ago...I still had a shirt I had from 7th grade...seriously. It was the year of baggy shirts which is why I could keep wearing it....and then it was just all stretched out and practically see through, the fabric had worn so thin. I finally had to get rid of it when I forced my hubs to get rid of some of his high school shirts

Claudya Martinez said...

Do you whiten your clothes?

Thank you for the award! Woo hoo!