Monday, April 26, 2010

It's the Monday Minute, 4/26

So I decided to join Ian's Monday Minute this week. If you don't already know about it feel free to check it out.

Monday Minute




So now's your chance to find out some completely random stuff about me via Ian's questions.



1. What drugs have you done in your life?



Oh the usual, Tylenol, Advil and the occasional Vicoden.



2. A/S/L



Can I just tell you that I had to have that translated for me. Google informs me that it means Age/Sex/Location. The fact that I had to look it up tells you all you need to know about my age. If I tell you anymore, I'd have to put a hit out on you. As for my sex I'm a girl. Have you noticed all the pink around here? Unless you wanted a yes/no answer in which case yes I have some. Case in point, baby now currently residing in tummy. My location is Union County, NJ which for those not in the know is the North East section of Jersey.



3. Do you pick your nose?



No, God picked mine out and I'm happy with it.



4.What's your favorite childhood cartoon?



This question assumes that as a child I watched cartoons enough to have a favorite. Not so much true.





5. List the URL of the best blog post you've ever done.



What? This one doesn't count? I like to think of myself as a great wine that just gets better with time. So today's is the best followed by yesterday's followed by the day before. It just makes sense. Doesn't it?

10 comments:

shortmama said...

The nose answer is my fave! Funny!

Macey said...

I had to ask him what A/S/L meant too!!!
And the nose one is hilarious!! You are so cute, friend. :)

palomita said...

where was I when we were taking Vicoden?? :)

Mama-Face said...

me too-no idea what a/s/l meant. I had to ask what milf (in the past) meant as well. not as innocuous.

dang. i've got remember this meme. it's a very fun way to get to know some trivia about our favorite bloggers. :)

Tracie said...

I love your nose comment. I have to say that I would have never picked the nose I have. Would love to have it altered. Which reminds me....need to buy lotto tickets.

Liz Mays said...

I didn't know what A/S/L was either! Now the drugs...those I remember. ;)

ScoMan said...

No favourite Childhood cartoon?

You can borrow mine.

Mine is Astro Boy.

You can use that in future.

Ian said...

Great answer for the nose. But I know you pick your nose. Everyone does it.

family of 4 on the move! said...

Love it!!! Thanks for the laugh I adore your blog!

Small Town Mommy said...

I would have no idea what A/S/L meant either. Does that mean I am old too? Should I be offended that you are calling me old?