Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A craft I can do

Trying Blog Hopping. This is my first post and of course the theme would turn out to be a difficult one for me. "Show us Your Art"




On Saturday, my son received one of those mega Lego sets which first thing Sunday morning we began putting together. Mostly this consisted of looking for the proper piece among the 825 it came with and placing it according to the directions.


These are the completed projects.





This is the as yet uncompleted project.

This is as creative as I get besides writing my blog.


This photo on the right is a project done by my husband and kids. I tried to help but when paint started getting in hair and on the floor and on clothes, I ran for cover. This is our kids' bathroom wall. The other walls are likewise covered.

MckLinky Blog Hop








5 comments:

Quilt Works said...

Pretty cool! Legos are fun!

I am here from am Art Blog Hop! What a great theme!

I invite you to stop by my Art Blog Hop entry!

SmartPumpkin'sMom said...

I saw in Time Out New York an article about an artist who had millions of millions of lego blocks in his studio. He was making all kinds of things out of them.
Happy blog hopping! You are more than welcome to stop by any time!

Unknown said...

I run from legos! Good job! All of those tiny pieces! But once you have a lego project completed, it is artwork!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Your son did awesome with the Legos!

and what fun wall art...

Blessings & Aloha!
(trying to catch up on the blog hop. if you get a chance to stop by, please leave a comment so I know that you were there...)

Rachel said...

you actually let them paint the walls. I love it! I bet they did too!