Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What the Hell Wednesday...Or Not.













Well if you are here to read my weekly, complaining, rant courtesy of the Blue MonkeyButt Sisters, you're are going to be sadly disappointed. I am having a great day! The sun is shining, the high is going to be 65! I also heard that on Friday it is going to be sunny and 71 which since the boys will be off from school, makes it a perfect day for an outing. Also, yesterday afternoon, I noticed the lilies are growing in my yard. Signs of spring!!!!! Aren't I perky and annoying? I know, what the hell, right?


I am also very enthused about the baby suddenly. I think that nesting thing is upon me. I gave the hubby instructions on what to move and if I can get my sister in law to go with me, I think I'll be registering for some new gear this weekend. So super, super excited to see baby stuff around!! I know, I know, perky and annoying again, right? I'll try to tone it down.


I thought about doing a wishful Wednesday with Kelsey but I didn't think it would make a whole post but here goes anyway.
I wish I could win the lottery real soon and I would hope to ...... (the real question is would I continue working or quit my job.)
Since I don't work outside the home.....no I wouldn't quit. I would however buy a really big, really nice house and then hide as much money as I could from my husband, the spendthrift. BTW, my husband says this isn't a wish, it's his retirement plan. After all the money he's invested in the lotto, they owe him.

8 comments:

Survivormama said...

Cute! Yeah Don't quit your day job..lol..they would miss you and possibly starve if you are the cook...lol...have a great day!

Macey said...

Ha! Love it! After all the money he's invested in the lotto, they owe him!
I'm glad you are getting excited about the baby! It's so fun getting all the things together. And this time you can get all new stuff because it's a girl!

Lee said...

You are quite the perky turkey today! If I won the lottery, I would buy my OWN house.

palomita said...

why dont i get to help you register? just cause i havent haad a baby? i still know what I would want if i do have one!

Stacy said...

Hey, you don't have to be negative to be part of WTHW!! I would be excited about a baby too! And I'm soooooo ready for spring!! I have daffodils and tulips popping out! Can't wait! Thanks for joining us today!

shortmama said...

My dad could say the same thing about the lottery owing him!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Gotta love hubbies, his comment cracked me up!

Tracie said...

I would quit my job immediately if I won the lottery.