Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pardon this Rant

I am sorry to all of you out there. I know you probably have no desire to hear my complaints but this is my blog so here they are anyway. I am a stay at home mom and a more thankless job I can't imagine. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids but sometimes there are just those days. You spend the whole day listening to the squabbling of two young boys, refereeing their fights, feeding them, entertaining them, cleaning up after them just so at the end of the day my husband can come home and ask me what have I done all day and why I didn't do such and such. AAAAAGGGGHHH!!! Sometimes I could use a little adult conversation and understanding and instead I get another list of chores he wants done. Not only that but when it comes to "free time" when we are both home, he thinks nothing of leaving them with me so he can go do what he wants to do and never not once has he asked me if I need anything or want to do anything. At least when I was working I got the occasional job well done from my superiors. Don't worry I'll probably wake up tomorrow and have a really great day with the kids and be glad that I'm able to stay home with my kids but not today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done "Cassie," well done
-CA