Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Moment to Breathe

Sometimes I go through my day and wonder when I'm ever going to get a break. As a stay at home mom, most people act as if I have nothing to do all day but stick my thumb up my butt. Not. I have been trying to write a post all day and as soon as I get a train of thought going. "Mommy!" I went to get a pedicure this morning because its summer and at least my feet can look good. Of course Maxwell (the younger) was with me. So I spend the next 45 minutes relaxing in the chair. Yeah right I wish! First he wants to sit in my lap. Fine. Then he wants to get down. Then he tries to go through the drawers in the salon. Then he decides to help by opening the nail polish for her. Yikes. Finally just as I'm almost done, he makes a break for the door. There went my pedicure. (sigh)