There was an error in this gadget

Monday, December 21, 2009

SNOW



So Saturday it started snowing. Now, here in Jersey we don't shut everything down for a little snow as apparently DC does. (AT least that is what Amanda reported on MODG) However we got a significant amount of snow to please two young boys.





As I do not have a creative bone in my body, I kept my butt inside and left the snowman building/getting wet and cold to the hubby.


I don't know if you noticed the snowman holding the beach shovels but the boys assured me that Frosty is headed to the snow beach so he needed them.

4 comments:

Ed Adams said...

That's a kickass Snowman.

Anne said...

I want to join Frosty at the beach! Your men did an excellent job on that snowman. He looks ready to go.

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

it's true. shuddering remembering.

Unknown Mami said...

Lovely Snowman.

Uh, I beg to differ, you are creative. You created a family and you created a blog and I'm sure there is much more.