You see, I am totally fabulous. Diva gave me this award and one of the rules is that I now have to pass it on to five fabulous blogs. Hello! You just gave it to me and now you are handicapping me because I can't pass it on to you, one of the most fabulous blogs I read. Oh well. The other rule is that I have to share five things I am obsessed with. So here goes.
1. Books. I am obsessed with books. Not like normal people who read books in their spare time. No, I am liable to read books at red lights and in traffic. When I was small, my parents would send me to bed and I would take my book and read by the street light shining in my bedroom window. I also would read at recess. Now, I read at Chuckie Cheese. Yeah, I'm a nerd, you got a problem with that? Currently I have books in my office file cabinet, coat closet, bedside table, armoire, and my dresser drawers. Can I help it if I am a second class citizen in my own house and don't have a bookshelf? Please note, the boys have a 6 foot bookcase for their books. Anyway........................
2. Blogger. I am currently obsessed with blogger to the point that everytime I pass it I wonder if new posts and comments have posted while I was taking boys to soccer, cooking dinner etc. etc. It drives me crazy! I think I am going to have to break down and get one of the Blackberry thingys.
3. T.V. Okay I am not really obsessed with all shows, just certain ones. Let's see, currently my favorites are Medium and Bones. If you have ever seen either show, you know they are true gross out t.v. My husband has walked in the room during one of her "dreams" in Medium and is like "Oh My God, what are you watching?" So now you know, I am not turned off by a little blood and gore.
4. Facebook. Let us get something straight. I am not obsessed with Facebook like some people who log on all day and are taking quizzes and playing games and posting every freaky picture of themselves all. the. time. However, I do like being able to speak with my brothers and sisters throughout the day even though I may not see them everyday. We are a particularly close family. Now I can log on and find out when one of them is having a bad day or a particularly good one.
5. I have a secret!! Of course I can't tell you because then it wouldn't be a secret. All I can say is that I am obsessed with it. I am looking online for information about it and pictures and I will tell you about it eventually but I am going to give the secret an entire post to itself because that's how obsessed with it I am. Now, is that going to drive you crazy? Too bad, I am diabolical that way.
Now for the next rule of this award giving it out to some fabulous blogs I read...
Some of you have had blogs a lot longer than I and so have probably received this award already. If so, let me say that fabulousness may have to be restated every once in a while.