Friday, July 29, 2011

So Happy It's Thursday

I came across this blog idea and decided to run with it since I am happy it's Thursday.  Reason 1 is Burn Notice which has just started up  again and is really getting good.  Reason 2 is I'm packing for my first ever night away from my kids.  I really should be sadder about this but I'm not.  and Finally I'm going to be in Atlantic City tomorrow!  I've never been so can't wait!  Aren't those good reasons?


Pay absolutely no attention to the fact that it is no longer Thursday.  I WAS happy it was Thursday and gonna be crazy happy on Friday too.  That's the plan!

3 comments:

Rusti said...

YAY!! those sound like super FUN reasons to be SoHappyIt'sThursday!! thanks for linking up! have a great trip & don't miss those kids too much ;)

Heather said...

Please email me! I have a question about your blog! ☺
Heathervonsj@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Plum scar treatment

my website - Kosciusko scar treatment